This is specifically for chains and multi-outlet restaurants. With our Outlet Manager, you can now easily add in new outlets, without having to input every detail again. You can replicate an already existing outlet, and will not have to upload your menu, or replicate your settings all over again.
You can access the Outlet Manager through your Business Dashboard via your chain ‘all outlets’ link as shown below.
Follow the steps given below -
- From the menu on your left, click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll to Outlet Manager under Online Ordering.
- Here, you get a bird’s eye view of all your outlets. You can easily search for a single outlet by its name or location, and you can add a new outlet as well.
- To add an outlet, follow these steps. Once you click on the add outlet button shown in the screenshot above, you will be taken to the page as shown below. If you would like to copy all the settings, click on the ‘yes’ option, and scroll down to find the outlet you would like to replicate.
- Fill in the rest of the required information with ease, and add multiple outlets without a hassle.