Campaigns is the most efficient tool to communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized manner based on their activity and preferences at your business. Use an Informational Campaign to send updates or create brand awareness, or use Reward Campaigns to retain customers.
You can send a campaign to your customers from your business dashboard. Once a campaign is sent or scheduled, the customers receive communication accordingly via SMS or Email and a brand recall or a repeat visit is generated.
Follow the steps given below:
- Select Campaigns under Marketing from the dashboard navigation.
- Select Create Campaign on the top right.
- Select the Mode of Communication for your campaign. The options are via SMS or Email,
- Let's choose to send out an SMS campaign.
- Now select the Type of Campaign you want to send. The options are Informational and Reward.
- If you want to send a Reward campaign, proceed to select the segment of your audience. This will depend on the type of content you're sending out.
- Once you've selected your audience segment, select the sub-segment from the drop down. These options will vary according to the segment of your choice.
- You can then proceed to filter your audience through attributes like their age, gender, and balance points they have. You can add multiple attributes, and can go upto the 3 options we have provided you with. You can also filter them via tags as shown in the screenshot below.
- You will be shown your total audience once you finish adding these parameters. If you would like to continue, click on yes, and proceed to click on continue.
- Select your type of reward. The options are offers and points. You can either create a new offer, or select an already existing reward campaign.
- Name your campaign, and select a template. To understand how to create templates, click here.
- Add in balance money if required, and schedule your campaign for later, or send it out immediately.