If you not getting push notifications, you need to check your Browser settings and enable push notifications in your browser.
How notifications work?
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this in settings at any time.
If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
To allow or block notifications in your Chrome browser,
1. Go to your Chrome browser.
2. At the top right corner, click More > Settings or if you’re a Mac user, from the menu bar at the top, select Chrome > Preferences
3. Go to Advanced > Privacy and Security
4. Click Site settings.
5. Click Notifications.
6. Choose to allow notifications:
- To block all notifications: Turn off Ask before sending.
- To allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add. (http://staff.thrivenow.in/)
You can also add any sites or apps from sending you notifications.
If you’re a Mac user,
1. Go to menu, select Firefox > Preferences
2. Go to Privacy and Security
3. Select Settings
4. Click Allow or Block next to the website.
If you’re a Windows user,
1. Click on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner next to the home icon
2. Select Options > Content
3. Click the ‘Choose’ button next to Notifications
4. Here you can see a list of websites for which you’ve allowed notifications.
You can remove the sites from which you don’t want to get push notifications.
1. Go to Safari in the top menu
2. Select Preferences
3. Go to Websites > Notifications
4. You will find the websites listed out where you can select Allow or Deny to enable or disable notifications from the website.
1. Click on the More icon in the top right corner
2. Go to Settings > Advanced
3. Click Manage
4. Click on the website for which you want to enable/disable push notifications
5. Move the toggle to the right to enable and to the left to disable notifications
Guidelines for browser notifications on staff order dashboard
1. Don't open Thrive order dashboard on browser's incognito or private mode.
2. Ensure that system notifications & sound are enabled for the browser you are using.
3. If still the notifications aren't coming then make sure following domains are whitelisted: