This can be done via the Business Dashboard.
Follow the steps given below:
- Select Campaigns under Marketing from the dashboard navigation.
- Select Create Campaign on the top right.
- Select the Mode of Communication for your campaign. The options are SMS, Email and Email or SMS.
- For this example, we'll choose Email or SMS.
- Now select the Type of Campaign you want to send. The options are Informational and Reward.
- For this example, we'll choose Reward.
- Now select the Target Customers you want to send the campaign to. The filter options are:
- Customers that have either Transacted with you or you have Uploaded Contacts for.
- Segments (New, Regular, VIP, At Risk, Lapsed, Lost) where customers are categorized by their purchase frequency and history.
- Feedback (CSAT, NPS) where customers are categorized based on their responses to your feedback questions.
- Customer attributes such as Age, Gender and Points Balance.
- Customer Tags
- Now select the Reward Type. The options are Offers and Points.
- Create a new Offer, choose from a list of types that include Free Item, Rupees Off & Percentage Off on the Bill or specific Items & Categories.
- Give Points to customers that are available to be redeemed on their next purchase.
Define a validity for the defined Reward.
- Name your Campaign & define the Content for your Campaign.
- Add an image for your Email
- Add your Email content, use the text editor for the same.
- Add your SMS content
- Add an image via a link in the same.
- Proceed to Send or Schedule Campaign once done.
- Preview your Campaign to see how it would look like.
- Send a Test to see if it delivers as you desired.
- Add Credits if required to send the campaign.
- Send the Campaign immediately or Schedule it for a later time.